Welcome to the landing page for this website. If you’re here for my blog, you’ll find the blog right here.
Follow the links below to see where else I have web content.
- You’re here, at my main personal website at Patloughery.com.
- I host a Tumblr site and a specialized Tumblr account for my fitness journey.
- I am a software engineer by trade, focusing on quality assurance and project management of social software systems.
- I have a Doctor of Ministry degree in Transformational Leadership for the Global City from Bakke Graduate University. My dissertation integrated social networks and Christian spiritual practices.
- I teach graduate level courses in spiritual formation at The Seattle School of Theology and Psychology and Bakke Graduate University.
- I am a photographer who specializes in event, people, travel and music photography. My photo website is IShootYouLive, and I also have a flickr stream.
- I serve as the Pacific Northwest’s Regional Guardian of the Community of Aidan and Hilda. We are a geographically dispersed, ecumenical body drawing inspiration from the lives of the Celtic saints. We seek to cradle a 21st century Way to follow Christ, inspired by these early Celtic Christians.
- I also love yoga, music, books, guitars, bicycles, fishing, cars (projects: 1970 Chevy Monte Carlo and 1966 Ford F100) and motorcycles (2008 Yamaha FJR1300A and 1993 Ducati 900 Superlight).
- I am married to the lovely Shannon and have two children, Kaileigh and Brogan.